OGDCL announces its net sales revenue as high as Rs 39.565 billion
The Board of OGDCL in its meeting held on Thursday at Islamabad announced the financial results for the Quarter ended September 30, 2016.
The Company’s net sales revenue was registered as Rs39.565 billion and profit after tax stood at Rs 14.631 billion translating into earnings per share of Rs 3.40 in the first quarter for the year 2016-17.
The board of directors announced first interim cash dividend @ Rs 1.50 per share. The dividend will be paid to the shareholders whose names will appear in the Register of Members on Monday, December 12, 2016.
During the period under review, the company paid Rs 6.202 billion on the account of Taxes. On the exploration and development side company recorded significant enhancement in seismic efforts and drilling activities.
The board of directors appreciated the efforts of the management for ensuring financial discipline, accelerating project development, undertaking record exploratory work and implementing HR reforms during the period.Online
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021