Terror attack on newspaper agency office leaves 8 injured in Turbat
As per reports, the militants were riding on a bike when they hurled a hand grenade at the office and successfully ran away, local media reported.
In the attack, eight people, including a child and police official, received injuries. They were later shifted to the hospital for medical treatment. The child is in a critical state and has been shifted to Karachi.
A few days ago, militants of banned outfits had threatened media house for not publishing their statements in the dailies. They have also barred hawkers from distributing the newspapers in Quetta and other parts of the province.
On Tuesday, the newspapers had not been circulated by the hawkers in the city due to threats from the terrorists.
Balochistan Governor Muhammad Khan Achakzai and Chief Minister Nawab Sanaullah Zehri have strongly condemned the attack at a newspaper office.
The chief minister has directed the police to take measures for ensuring the safety of media organisation and their staff.
- 22 Covid patients die in India’s hospital after oxygen leak cuts ...07:48 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Chupke Chupke star Aymen Saleem is the daughter of former cricketer ...05:20 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021