PM Imran plants Kashmir Freedom Tree in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday planted a ‘Kashmir Freedom Tree’ here in the PM House to express solidarity with the oppressed populace of the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and mark Kashmir Black Day being observed across the country, Kashmir and the globe.
On the occasion, the Prime Minister was accompanied by Special Assistant on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan and other senior officials.
After plantation of a sapling, the Prime Minister also prayed for the freedom of Kashmiris undergoing the worst kind of human rights violations in the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and the progress and prosperity of the country.
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019