SHC passes order in favor of Investors Lounge
The injunction was granted after submission and verification of all licenses of the website, its components, software libraries, domains and payment history records.
Pakistan's leading intellectual property and corporate law firm,Vellani&Vellani, are representing Investors Lounge.
Moreover, prohibitory orders were released against the individual/s making false claims, asking them to appear in the court for explanation of such claims.
The respondent Ali khan has also been prohibited from making any ownership claims on the intellectual property of Investors Lounge on any platform. Investors Lounge will continue to resolutely defend its intellectual property and protect its interests.
Investors Lounge is a financial information platform that empowers people with the education and insights they require to make intelligent investment decisions.
On the other hand, Mir Muhammad Alikhan has refuted any such news adding that the case hearing has not even begun. He took to social media to express his view point.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021