SHC passes order in favor of Investors Lounge
The injunction was granted after submission and verification of all licenses of the website, its components, software libraries, domains and payment history records.
Pakistan's leading intellectual property and corporate law firm,Vellani&Vellani, are representing Investors Lounge.
Moreover, prohibitory orders were released against the individual/s making false claims, asking them to appear in the court for explanation of such claims.
The respondent Ali khan has also been prohibited from making any ownership claims on the intellectual property of Investors Lounge on any platform. Investors Lounge will continue to resolutely defend its intellectual property and protect its interests.
Investors Lounge is a financial information platform that empowers people with the education and insights they require to make intelligent investment decisions.
On the other hand, Mir Muhammad Alikhan has refuted any such news adding that the case hearing has not even begun. He took to social media to express his view point.
- Mob sets police station on fire in Pakistan over 'desecration' of ...11:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Indian woman visits Pakistan with husband, converts to Islam, marries ...11:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- WHO member states reach consensus on future pandemic treaty10:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Profile: Who is Malik Riaz, the owner of Bahria Town?10:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- New Zealand MP rides cycle to hospital to give birth10:02 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021