Damascus now has proof of US support for ISIS: Conversation before Deir ez-Zor airstrike
Talking to Sputnik Arabic, Hadiya Khalaf Abbas said the Syrian government has got a recording of the conversation between Americans and ISIS men which took place just before the attack on Syrian military.
The contents of the conversation are clear evidence that US jets deliberately targeted Syrian soldiers while they were surrounded by the IS fighters, Abbas said.
The speaker further added that the selected portions of the recording would also be released to media very soon.
At least 62 Syrian troops were killed in Deir ez-Zor airstrike on September 17. The US-led coalition kept bombing the troops until the Russians approached them and told that they were targeting a wrong location.
The United States also confirmed that the coalition jets were involved in the airstrike which killed Syrian troops, insisting that the incident was a mistake.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subasi stuns fans with new swimsuit photo05:26 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021