Sindh introduces Ilmi SMS service to address complaints
Speaking on the occasion, the chief minister said it is our primary duty to provide education to every child of the province including the provision of basic facilities in the schools.
Provincial Secretary Education Fazlullah Pechoho briefed the meeting that an Ilmi SMS service has been introduced to address complaints in the education sector.
Sindh Education Minister Jam Mehtab Hussain Dahar told the participants that the government is very much sincere in bringing betterment in the education sector.-Online
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa v Central Punjab06:20 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes are now ‘semi-separated’06:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- KRK slammed for predicting Sana Khan's divorce05:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran to perform KCR groundbreaking tomorrow05:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 7: Banglazai hits maiden fifty to help ...04:40 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021