Petrol prices may be cut by up to Rs.6.15 a litre from September
According to the summary, a decrease of Rs.6.15 per litre for petrol and Rs 7.50 for diesel has been recommended.
High speed diesel price is recommended to be reduced by Rs 7.50 while light speed diesel is by Rs 6.50 per litre.
The ministry has also been asked to reduce prices of kerosene oil and high octane by Rs 7.10 per litre and Rs 7.20 per litre. The recommendation has come in after oil prices decreased in the international market.
- Shahid appointed captain of Royal Palm Golf Club12:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- WATCH – Mini van driver runs over ‘robber’ in Karachi12:53 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan repayment for Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021