Ogra recommends hike in petroleum prices
An increase of Rs3.56 for petrol has been recommended by OGRA, while kerosene oil has a suggested increase of Rs6.28, and Rs6.94 has been recommended for high-speed diesel.
After the approval, the new price of petrol will be Rs88.7 per litre, whereas the price of diesel will be Rs102.77 per litre.
The price of diesel has been set keeping in view general sales tax of 31 percent.
For all other petroleum products, the prices have been set on the basis of 17 percent GST.
If approved by the Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, the prices will be applicable from March 1.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021