Ogra recommends hike in petroleum prices
An increase of Rs3.56 for petrol has been recommended by OGRA, while kerosene oil has a suggested increase of Rs6.28, and Rs6.94 has been recommended for high-speed diesel.
After the approval, the new price of petrol will be Rs88.7 per litre, whereas the price of diesel will be Rs102.77 per litre.
The price of diesel has been set keeping in view general sales tax of 31 percent.
For all other petroleum products, the prices have been set on the basis of 17 percent GST.
If approved by the Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, the prices will be applicable from March 1.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021