Pakistani squad in New Zealand is fit, media manager rejects rumours
Bhatti rejected news items doing the rounds regarding fitness of players representing Pakistan in New Zealand. He stressed, that not a single player in New Zealand was unfit or injured.
Rumours regarding players fitness began doing the rounds after a foreign news agency claimed Pakistani cricketers, Wahab Riaz, Ehsan Adil and Sohaib Maqsood were injured and three players, Shoaib Malik, Sohail Tanveer and Azhar Ali had been instructed to ready themselves for induction into the squad.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Lahore, Rawalpindi boards cancel Matric exam09:37 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Google celebrates 15 years of Street View09:09 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022