MQM announces mourning day after worker found dead
According to the party, the deceased, Sohail Ahmed, was the in-charge of Society sector unit 64. He was allegedly picked up by law enforcement agencies on December 15 from the area.
Hearing the news of his death, members of the Rabita Committee started arriving at the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, while markets in many areas of the city, including PECHS, Bahudarabad and Tariq Road, started shutting down.
Condemning the death, MQM chief Altaf Hussain said that 36 workers have become victims of extra judicial killings.
“The MQM is being targeted in the name of a targeted operation,” the party chief alleged.
Further, he claimed some agencies were carrying out actions against the party on the orders of the government.
Karachi Traders Union has announced a support to MQM's mourning day in another news.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022