Faysal Bank launches credit card
An official of FBL said on Wednesday that the credit card has been developed to cater to "aspiring professionals" and others.
Fouad Farrukh, Head of Retail Banking, Syed Iftikhar Ul Haq, Head of Consumer Finance, Fahad Ullah Khan, Head of Unsecured Business, and Ms Raeda Latif, along with marketing and other management team members of FBL were also present at the launch ceremony.
It was pointed out that the FBL Titanium Credit Card offers a multitude of facilities including double reward points on purchase of groceries with instant rewards redemption at over 700 outlets countrywide and also allows customers to access 10+ Complimentary International Airport Lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, KUWAIT and Egypt and CIP lounges across Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad airports on International flights.
A comprehensive range of insurance products has also been offered to elevate customers' service experience. The Titanium Credit Card also caters to customers' lifestyle needs by offering discounts on more than a 100 brands across a range of categories, including Travel & Courier, Apparel & Accessories, Home & Decor, Beauty & Personal Care and Health & Fitness Etc.
In addition, the card offers significant discounts at major restaurants under the Flavors proposition.
Commenting on the occasion, Fouad Farrukh, Head Retail Banking said, "We are constantly looking to enhance our product suite."
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021