FBR to issue notice to 100,000 non-filers
ISLAMABAD – Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has decided to issue notice to 100,000 non-filers, the Radio Pakistan reports on Sunday.
According to media details, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Chairman Shabbar Zaidi said that the board has decided to issue notices to one hundred thousand non-filers who own a house larger than 500 square yards or a vehicle over 1000 cc.
Speaking in Islamabad, the FBR chairman said that the government has extended the last date several times for filing of tax returns to a maximum 2nd of next month to facilitate non-filers to file their returns.
He said the non-filers will now be brought into the tax net.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019