FBR to issue notice to 100,000 non-filers
ISLAMABAD – Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has decided to issue notice to 100,000 non-filers, the Radio Pakistan reports on Sunday.
According to media details, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Chairman Shabbar Zaidi said that the board has decided to issue notices to one hundred thousand non-filers who own a house larger than 500 square yards or a vehicle over 1000 cc.
Speaking in Islamabad, the FBR chairman said that the government has extended the last date several times for filing of tax returns to a maximum 2nd of next month to facilitate non-filers to file their returns.
He said the non-filers will now be brought into the tax net.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019