FBR to issue notice to 100,000 non-filers
According to media details, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Chairman Shabbar Zaidi said that the board has decided to issue notices to one hundred thousand non-filers who own a house larger than 500 square yards or a vehicle over 1000 cc.
Speaking in Islamabad, the FBR chairman said that the government has extended the last date several times for filing of tax returns to a maximum 2nd of next month to facilitate non-filers to file their returns.
He said the non-filers will now be brought into the tax net.
- Pakistan to establish Chitral Economic Zone01:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Chrissy Teigen announces pregnancy loss in heartbreaking Instagram ...01:07 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- NAB Sindh takes Amin Fahim's son Jalil-u-Zaman into custody over ...12:59 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Girl waiting for bus allegedly drugged, abducted, gang-raped in Lahore12:36 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...12:22 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- I haven't left acting: Hamza Ali Abbasi is all set to return to TV12:18 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020