Turkey will not keep silent on Israel’s new wave of terror against Palestinians, says Erdogan
ANKARA - Turkey says it will not keep silent on Israel’s new wave of terror against Palestinians and Ankara will oppose anyone who supports the Tel Aviv regime.
This was stated by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan while addressing senior provincial officials from the ruling Justice and Development Party in Ankara, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Erdogan said that Turkey will continue to promote the Palestinian cause regardless of efforts to undermine it mainly by supporters of the Israeli regime.
The comments came several days after the United States (US) moved to block a United Nations Security Council (UNSC) draft resolution seeking to condemn Israel’s demolition of Palestinian properties.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020