Turkey will not keep silent on Israel’s new wave of terror against Palestinians, says Erdogan
ANKARA - Turkey says it will not keep silent on Israel’s new wave of terror against Palestinians and Ankara will oppose anyone who supports the Tel Aviv regime.
This was stated by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan while addressing senior provincial officials from the ruling Justice and Development Party in Ankara, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Erdogan said that Turkey will continue to promote the Palestinian cause regardless of efforts to undermine it mainly by supporters of the Israeli regime.
The comments came several days after the United States (US) moved to block a United Nations Security Council (UNSC) draft resolution seeking to condemn Israel’s demolition of Palestinian properties.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019