Shahbaz takes notice of wrong map published in textbook
Presiding over a meeting in Lahore in this regard on Sunday, he said a letter will be written to Chief Justice Lahore High Court for a judicial inquiry into the matter.
He said Chief Minister's investigation team would also conduct a separate inquiry and send a report to him.
Shahbaz Sharif regretted that concerned department failed to pinpoint publication of wrong map in the book.
He directed all the Divisional Commissioners and District Coordination Officers to immediate collect books containing the wrong map from schools and the markets.
The Chief Minister said arrangements would soon be made to ensure availability of new text books of Geography of 8th class in the markets.
- Ace Junior League concludes at Lahore Garrison08:40 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS Bajwa discusses regional security with UN military adviser11:49 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 67 runs to win T20I series11:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...10:24 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider's 'Main Hoon Shahruh Khan' receives praise09:46 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022