Sunday likely to be another hottest day for Karachiites
The Met Office said humidity in air was recorded around 70 percent today, adding that temperature is expected to remain between 39 and 40 degree C on Sunday.
The fresh wave of heat and humidity is expected to prevail for a couple of days.
More than 11,000 people have died as a result of days of scorching temperatures in Karachi.
Weather next 24 hrs: Mainly hot and dry weather is expected in most plain areas of the country. However, rain-thundershower is expected at isolated places in Hazara, Malakand, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Sargodha divisions, upper FATA, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:51 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...09:25 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022