COVID-19 pandemic promotes online shopping trend in the capital
ISLAMABAD - The trend of shopping was changing in federal capital due to the COVID-19 pandemic and people have started buying essential commodities through online sites.
A local online company owner said the coronavirus pandemic has changed the pattern of shopping across the globe including Pakistan and people have started shifting from traditional shopping methods to online shopping systems.
Online shopping was a new trend among the people, different companies, brands, and outlets were providing thousands of their products by following the standard operating procedures (SOPs) in this testing time, he added.
While talking to APP Zunaira Akram, a customer living in Islamabad said she was purchasing grocery products from online shopping due to fear of COVID-19 pandemic this trend of shopping was more convenient and safe for her. “On the other hand to buying things from going outside market it would not be considered safe and sound,” she added.
Kamran Zahid a buyer said he was buying mobile from Daraz online which was giving special offers to customers in the pandemic days to get the attention of the customers and to sell out their products at a low price. “The delivery timing of product within two days, which needs to move faster to facilities the customers,” he said.
Muhammad Hammad, a consumer said coronavirus pandemic, has accelerated the digitalization trend consumer preferring to shop online instead of going to markets and use the digital payment instead of cash to minimize the risk of getting infected with a deadly disease.” The online products selling by different brands were expensive and the standard of the goods was not up to mark”.
While talking to online shop owner Sana who was selling grocery products said the trend of online shopping was increased among the people due to coronavirus and they followed the (SOPs) during providing the products.
- Turkey turns world-famous Hagia Sophia museum into mosque01:11 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s population is likely to be doubled by 205012:52 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Ali Zaidi uploads video, exposes relationship of PPP, Uzair Baloch12:15 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- UN criticize India for its restrictions on Internet in IOJ&K11:56 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Indian troops kill two Kashmiri youth in Kupwara11:24 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020