Dollar gain 2 paisa in interbank, closed at Rs140.29 on Thursday
The SBP reported that in interbank the price of Euro decreased by 27 paisa after which it was traded at Rs157.88 against Rs 158.15 on last day.
The price of Japanese yen increased by 01 paisa and traded at Rs1.27 against 1.26 while the decrease of 59 paisa was witnessed in exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 184.55 against Rs185.14 on last day.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham and Saudi Riyal remain unchanged after which they were traded at Rs 38.19 and 37.40 respectively.
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets ‘Ertugrul’ actor Cem Uçan during his trip to ...02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...02:10 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- China welcomes Pakistan's decision to lift ban on TikTok01:47 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sonya Hussain starts her own YouTube channel12:28 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Camila Cabello inspired every song Shawn Mendes ever wrote11:17 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020