Dollar gain 2 paisa in interbank, closed at Rs140.29 on Thursday
The SBP reported that in interbank the price of Euro decreased by 27 paisa after which it was traded at Rs157.88 against Rs 158.15 on last day.
The price of Japanese yen increased by 01 paisa and traded at Rs1.27 against 1.26 while the decrease of 59 paisa was witnessed in exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 184.55 against Rs185.14 on last day.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham and Saudi Riyal remain unchanged after which they were traded at Rs 38.19 and 37.40 respectively.
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PTM's Ali Wazir, Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019