Dollar gain 2 paisa in interbank, closed at Rs140.29 on Thursday
The SBP reported that in interbank the price of Euro decreased by 27 paisa after which it was traded at Rs157.88 against Rs 158.15 on last day.
The price of Japanese yen increased by 01 paisa and traded at Rs1.27 against 1.26 while the decrease of 59 paisa was witnessed in exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 184.55 against Rs185.14 on last day.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham and Saudi Riyal remain unchanged after which they were traded at Rs 38.19 and 37.40 respectively.
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan confirm ICC World Test Championship matches against New ...03:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- OPPO Reno4 Pro — with a Professional 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen ...03:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020