Modi, Imran, Bilawal tweet wishing PM Nawaz to get well soon
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 28, 2016
Political leaders from within Pakistan also wished the premier better health.
Pakistan Tehreek-E-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan in a tweet expressed his prayers for the speedy recovery of Nawaz Sharif.
My prayers for PM Nawaz Sharif's successful surgery and speedy recovery.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) May 27, 2016
Pakistan peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari also urged the masses to pray for the premier's health.
Appeal to all Pakistani to pray for our PM. Sincerely hope his surgery goes well and he recovers soon.
— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) May 27, 2016
Meanwhile prayers were offered on Friday in several US mosques, specifically in the capital Washington DC and neighboring state of Virginia for the speedy recovery of the Prime Minister.
The daughter of the Prime Minister, Maryam Nawaz, in a tweet, asked people to pray for her father, saying that "prayers are the most effective and potent medicine".
Senior member of ruling party PML-N are of the view that the Premier will be on complete bed-rest for at least a week after surgery.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020