Modi, Imran, Bilawal tweet wishing PM Nawaz to get well soon
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 28, 2016
Political leaders from within Pakistan also wished the premier better health.
Pakistan Tehreek-E-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan in a tweet expressed his prayers for the speedy recovery of Nawaz Sharif.
My prayers for PM Nawaz Sharif's successful surgery and speedy recovery.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) May 27, 2016
Pakistan peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari also urged the masses to pray for the premier's health.
Appeal to all Pakistani to pray for our PM. Sincerely hope his surgery goes well and he recovers soon.
— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) May 27, 2016
Meanwhile prayers were offered on Friday in several US mosques, specifically in the capital Washington DC and neighboring state of Virginia for the speedy recovery of the Prime Minister.
The daughter of the Prime Minister, Maryam Nawaz, in a tweet, asked people to pray for her father, saying that "prayers are the most effective and potent medicine".
Senior member of ruling party PML-N are of the view that the Premier will be on complete bed-rest for at least a week after surgery.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020