Junoon's World Cup anthem has a lot of heart and definitely brings out all the right emotions
It’s 1996 World Cup single Jazba Junoon was a huge hit amongst fans and it brought out all the right emotions.
The band's latest song, Choolay Aasman manages to highlight the marginalized communities of Pakistan well. It shows people from all walks of life celebrating their love for cricket and, in a way, being closer to each other than ever. Throughout the video, a young man covers up harsh graffiti and transforms it into something beautiful. Junoon has truly got its message across in the best possible way.
The music video for 'Choolay Aasman' has a lot of heart and definitely the same Junoon we expect from the band. However, fans expected more from the band as the local rock band made a comeback after a long two decades.
Do you see the song bringing out cricket fervour in a stadium full of enthusiastic fans? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Bilawal Bhutto ‘tears apart' PDM's show-cause notice to PPP09:07 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Iran hit by act of ‘nuclear terrorism,’ says atomic agency08:38 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan's Shah Mahmood Qureshi lands in Germany07:00 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021