Richard Morin resigns as CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange
Morin's resignation was accepted by the board of directors of Pakistan Stock Exchange; he was issued a show cause notice a few days earlier for 'conflict of interest'.
Morin had joined Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) as CEO in January 2018; he has over 30 years of experience in capital markets and financial services in emerging markets and in Canada.
Mr. Morin earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Montreal and a MBA from McGill University.
At PSX, Morin was also serving as the Chairman of Listing and Voluntary De-Listing Committee and as the member of IT & IS Steering Committee and IT Procurement Committee.
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020