Richard Morin resigns as CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange
Morin's resignation was accepted by the board of directors of Pakistan Stock Exchange; he was issued a show cause notice a few days earlier for 'conflict of interest'.
Morin had joined Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) as CEO in January 2018; he has over 30 years of experience in capital markets and financial services in emerging markets and in Canada.
Mr. Morin earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Montreal and a MBA from McGill University.
At PSX, Morin was also serving as the Chairman of Listing and Voluntary De-Listing Committee and as the member of IT & IS Steering Committee and IT Procurement Committee.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021