Richard Morin resigns as CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange
KARACHI – The Chief Executive Officer of Pakistan Stock Exchange Richard Morin resigned from his post, it emerged on Tuesday.
Morin's resignation was accepted by the board of directors of Pakistan Stock Exchange; he was issued a show cause notice a few days earlier for 'conflict of interest'.
Morin had joined Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) as CEO in January 2018; he has over 30 years of experience in capital markets and financial services in emerging markets and in Canada.
Mr. Morin earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Montreal and a MBA from McGill University.
At PSX , Morin was also serving as the Chairman of Listing and Voluntary De-Listing Committee and as the member of IT & IS Steering Committee and IT Procurement Committee.
- Inflation, unemployment major challenges for government, says Sheikh ...09:24 AM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No report of any confirmed coronavirus case in Pakistan, says Dr Zafar08:40 AM | 27 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to visit Karachi today11:53 PM | 26 Jan, 2020
- Hard times over, country heading towards progress, prosperity: PM ...11:47 PM | 26 Jan, 2020
- US consulate Lahore to start visa service; says CG Katherine Rodriguez11:30 PM | 26 Jan, 2020
- Agha Ali reacts to rumours with Hina Altaf04:19 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019