Richard Morin resigns as CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange
KARACHI – The Chief Executive Officer of Pakistan Stock Exchange Richard Morin resigned from his post, it emerged on Tuesday.
Morin's resignation was accepted by the board of directors of Pakistan Stock Exchange; he was issued a show cause notice a few days earlier for 'conflict of interest'.
Morin had joined Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) as CEO in January 2018; he has over 30 years of experience in capital markets and financial services in emerging markets and in Canada.
Mr. Morin earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Montreal and a MBA from McGill University.
At PSX , Morin was also serving as the Chairman of Listing and Voluntary De-Listing Committee and as the member of IT & IS Steering Committee and IT Procurement Committee.
- PIC’s emergency ward reopened, while OPD, indoor services remain ...11:09 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan urges all Muslim countries devise joint strategy to stop ...10:39 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran inaugurates national anti-polio drive09:51 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- UN terms India’s new citizenship law as 'discriminatory' against ...09:19 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia today to discuss bilateral ties08:45 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Faysal Quraishi raises Rs 3 million for charity01:56 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019