Richard Morin resigns as CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange
KARACHI – The Chief Executive Officer of Pakistan Stock Exchange Richard Morin resigned from his post, it emerged on Tuesday.
Morin's resignation was accepted by the board of directors of Pakistan Stock Exchange; he was issued a show cause notice a few days earlier for 'conflict of interest'.
Morin had joined Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) as CEO in January 2018; he has over 30 years of experience in capital markets and financial services in emerging markets and in Canada.
Mr. Morin earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Montreal and a MBA from McGill University.
At PSX , Morin was also serving as the Chairman of Listing and Voluntary De-Listing Committee and as the member of IT & IS Steering Committee and IT Procurement Committee.
- Pakistan unanimously elected as President of UNESCO's Education ...10:11 AM | 15 Nov, 2019
- Lightning claims 17 lives in parts of Sindh09:34 AM | 15 Nov, 2019
- Pakistan elected as Chairperson of UN Convention on Certain ...08:44 AM | 15 Nov, 2019
- Ali Zafar performs soulful rendition of Allama Iqbal’s 'Lab Pe Aati ...11:38 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- One dead, several injured in California high school shooting11:26 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison03:31 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend whopping $20 million on new home ...03:03 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Saddam Hussain is a real hero: Ahad Raza Mir02:37 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019