Pakistan Railways to operate five special trains for Eid al Fitr
The official said a schedule for the special trains had been issued on the directives of Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed; passengers will get 50 percent discount on Eid Day.
The first train will depart from Karachi City to Peshawar at 10:45 AM on June 02 while the second train will depart for Quetta on the same day.
The third train will depart from Karachi Cantt Station for Lahore. Moreover, an Eid train will leave from Rawalpindi for Quetta on June 08 while the fifth special Eid train will leave for Karachi from Lahore at at 6 PM on the same day.
The spokesman said the booking for these special trains will begin from May 29; tickets can be bought online and reservations can be made at the office.
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021