WikiLeaks exposes Lucman's 'Khara Sach'
On June 27, Mubashar Lucman tweeted that years back Julian Assange, editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks shared information with him "MQM was paid by Indians". While Lucman was being hailed by his Pakistani fans, WikiLeaks promptly replied to his tweet, saying "Mr. Assange had not said such a thing".
Julian Assange was right when years back he first shared with me that MQM was paid by Indians
— Mubasher Lucman (@mubasherlucman) June 27, 2015
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) June 27, 2015
Feeling left out from the limelight in the wake of recent MQM fiasco, the crusader in Mr. Lucman forced him to share an incorrect information on Twitter, forgetting that his breaking news and exposing truths are open to the world on social media network and not limited to the crazy fans.
The silence was deafening after the WikiLeaks reply. After all, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Woman raped on US train while ‘passengers did nothing’07:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- China tests new earth-circling hypersonic missile06:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India removes late Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Geelani’s grandson from ...06:12 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021