Rana Mashood resigns from Ministry of Tourism and Sports
According to reports, he shall only serve as the Education Minister of the province and will surrender all other ministries.
Punjab Education Minister has informed Chief Minister about his decision through a letter.
He added that his aim is to ensure that educational activities are being conducted in schools along with the availability of all resources.
He said that he wants the country to progress after being equipped with education.
Rana Mashood also served as the Minister of Tourism and Sports prior to his decision of sticking with the Education Ministry alone.
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran to pay a day-long visit to South Waziristan today10:07 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 48 Covid-19 deaths, 1,772 new cases09:35 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021