Marriage to Anushka Sharma has improved my captaincy: Virat Kohli
During a recent interview when the Indian captain was asked about certain changes after since he got married, Kohli shared that he has become more responsible and understanding after his nuptials.
“You become responsible, that is what I feel. Before you have the responsibility in your life but that is very different. You start understanding things better (after marriage) and start putting things into perspective a lot more," he said.
Kohli further added: “From that point of view, I have become more responsible and that helps you in captaincy as well. It has only improved my captaincy as a human being and player outside."
Anushka and Virat give major couple goals to their fans whenever they step outside or post pictures together on social media.
Earlier, the star couple went for a mini-vacation before heading to the World Cup 2019.
Meanwhile, the World Cup matches will be held from 30th May to 14th May 2019.
Looking forward to an exciting World Cup series, Are you excited too?
- OGRA lifts 12-year-old ban on new CNG station licences07:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- CNG stations in Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad reopen for short periods ...06:42 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- 'Thank you Pakistan' – Nepalese mountaineers tell the world about ...05:43 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021