National design conference kicks off in Islamabad
The aim of the conference is to engage professionals from different sectors including real estate business. "Over 700 participants range from design thinkers, tech enthusiasts and marketers to recruiters, academia and industry leaders joined the conference," says a press release issued by the organisation.
Shafiq Akbar, CEO of Graana.com, said: "We are bringing innovation in the real estate sector through technologically advanced designs. He further said that Our aim is the transformation and simplification of real estate in Pakistan using design and technology".
Director Farhan Javed while sharing the insights of Pakistan's real estate industry, its challenges, and opportunities, said we can bring revolution through design and unique ideas in this sector.
The conference also provided great opportunity for the participants to get connected with potential employers and showcase their work at the creative display sections. Two days conference will conclude on Sunday.
International experts also shared their knowledge and expertise in different sessions of the moot.
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021