You have Rs2bln in your account, FIA tells street vendor
According to reports, Abdul Qadir, who was left flabbergasted by FIA’s unforeseen disclosure, stated that he did not know how such a big amount was transferred in his account.
On the other hand, FIA is probing the incident in connection with ongoing money laundering investigation. Qadir—who lived in the house comprising area of just 40 feets—stated he came to know about the presence of Rs2bln through a letter penned by FIA.
Qadir professed innocence. He said, “I was told that I had signed in English whereas I can barely sign a document in Urdu”.
- Tiktok launches Urdu safety center in Pakistan04:11 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's interior minister visits Siachen, pays tribute to martyrs ...03:47 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021