You have Rs2bln in your account, FIA tells street vendor
According to reports, Abdul Qadir, who was left flabbergasted by FIA’s unforeseen disclosure, stated that he did not know how such a big amount was transferred in his account.
On the other hand, FIA is probing the incident in connection with ongoing money laundering investigation. Qadir—who lived in the house comprising area of just 40 feets—stated he came to know about the presence of Rs2bln through a letter penned by FIA.
Qadir professed innocence. He said, “I was told that I had signed in English whereas I can barely sign a document in Urdu”.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021