HMD Global's upcoming Nokia 7.1 Plus listed on TENAA's website
Now, the smartphones major specifications listed on Chinese certification authority, TENAA’s website.
According to listed specifications, the Nokia 7.1 Plus (Nokia X7) features a 6.1-inch display with the resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels with a wide notch on the top.
Further down, the table reads an octa-core CPU clocked at 2.2 GHz, which could very well mean Snapdragon 710 chipset.
The SoC is paired with either 4GB/64GB or 6GB/128GB of memory with support for microSD cards.
For the camera, there is a dual camera setup with 12MP and 13MP sensor. As for the selfie cam, the front notch houses a 20MP unit.
The phone is powered by a 3,400 mAh battery and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Since the device has gone through TENAA's certification process, it won't be long before it gets released and tech-savvy buffs will finally get to see it in the flesh.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021