India committing state terrorism, carrying forward RSS agenda in Occupied Kashmir: Pakistan informs UN
NEW YORK - Pakistan has submitted a rejoinder to United Nations General Assembly in response to Indian reply to Prime Minister Imran Khan's speech to the forum.
A diplomat of Pakistani mission to the UN General Assembly Zulqarnain Chheena, submitting rejoinder, said Prime Minister Imran Khan has exposed the real cruel face of Indian state terrorism before the world community.
The diplomat said India is committing state terrorism in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir for the last thirty years.
He said the Indian government is carrying forward RSS agenda. He said killers of Mahatma Gandhi are now ruining the secular face of India in Occupied Kashmir.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan, in his speech to UNGA, highlighted Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir and on minorities inside India.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020