Here is why Imran Khan does not support ban on MQM
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - In an unexpected turn of events, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan has opposed a probable ban on Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM).
Talking to a local television on Monday, the PTI supremo was of the view that the party produced a great leader like late Azeem Ahmed Tariq and still has some good leaders.
Imran Khan , however, maintained that Altaf Hussain will never relinquish the party chief post and termed Farooq Sattar’s recent announcement of dissociation from Altaf a “necessity”.
The PTI chief also lauded Mustafa Kamal’s Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) and hinted that a future political alliance with PTI and PSP is very much possible.
Reflecting a question regarding the attack on PTV headquarters in 2014, the law maker claimed that none of his party workers was involved in the activity.
He added that he has never barred the PML-N led federal government from taking action against the attackers.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019