Here is why Imran Khan does not support ban on MQM
Talking to a local television on Monday, the PTI supremo was of the view that the party produced a great leader like late Azeem Ahmed Tariq and still has some good leaders.
Imran Khan, however, maintained that Altaf Hussain will never relinquish the party chief post and termed Farooq Sattar’s recent announcement of dissociation from Altaf a “necessity”.
The PTI chief also lauded Mustafa Kamal’s Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) and hinted that a future political alliance with PTI and PSP is very much possible.
Reflecting a question regarding the attack on PTV headquarters in 2014, the law maker claimed that none of his party workers was involved in the activity.
He added that he has never barred the PML-N led federal government from taking action against the attackers.
- Pakistan, Thailand seal victories in ICC Women's Cricket World Cup ...12:20 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mob sets police station on fire in Pakistan over 'desecration' of ...11:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Indian woman visits Pakistan with husband, converts to Islam, marries ...11:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- WHO member states reach consensus on future pandemic treaty10:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Profile: Who is Malik Riaz, the owner of Bahria Town?10:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021