Ehsaas Emergency Cash payments date extended till Sep 15
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Sania Nishtar Sunday announced an extension in the deadline for receiving the payments under Ehsaas Emergency Cash Payments till September 15 for convenience of the applicants.
However, the relatives of the deceased and the beneficiaries facing bio-metric verification issues will be able to receive their due payments up to 15 days after this closing date (September 15), Dr. Nishtar shared through a tweet.
Earlier, the closing date for the payments was August 31 which has now been extended up to mid of September.
Ehsaas has devised a mechanism for those applicants who are facing difficulty in biometric verification under which they will get payment messages from the designated bank through 8171 with the date and address of the bank branch.
Those persons whose parents or spouses are eligible but died can file an appeal through sending application with mentioning name and CNIC of the deceased and name of a proposed deserving member of the family and his or her CNIC number to the address: Dr. Sania Nishtar, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation, F Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
The people who registered through 8171 or Prime Minister Labour Portal can find their eligibility by entering their Computerized National Identity Card number at the web portal: https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ehsaasTracking/.
Once their eligibility is confirmed through the portal, Ehsaas Emergency Cash applicants can collect cash hand out of Rs. 12,000 from their nearest Ehsaas payment site. For the ease of recipients, the complete list and addresses of Ehsaas payments sites are available on the Ehsaas website at this link.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020