Another three-day Monsoon spell likely in Sindh
KARACHI – Rain/thundershowers with a few heavy to very heavy falls are likely in Mirpur Khas, Tharparker, Umerkot, Sanghar, Badin, Shaheed Benazirabad, Thatta, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Dadu, Jacobabad, Kashmor, Shikarpur and Karachi districts from Sunday evening to Tuesday.
According to Met office a new spell of monsoon is likely to occur in Sindh from Sunday (Evening) to Tuesday.
It said in Karachi division, partly cloudy to cloudy with chances of Rain/Thunderstorm with isolated heavy falls at evening/night was predicted from Sunday (evening).
While, cloudy and Rain/Thundershowers with a few heavy falls in metropolis are likely to lash on Monday.
Several areas of Karachi remained submerged and without power on Sunday, four days after record-breaking rains wreaked havoc on the city.
Residents took to social media to complain about power outages lasting more than 72 hours, as several parts of Karachi including Defence, Clifton, Tower, Orangi, Surjani Town, Naya Nazimabad and old city areas remained inundated with water.
- Zimbabwe to visit Pakistan next month for T20, ODI matches06:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Mahira Khan looks flawless in latest pictures03:23 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020