Pakistan will continue efforts to facilitate Afghanistan peace and reconciliation process: FO
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan says it will continue efforts to facilitate the Afghanistan peace and reconciliation process for bringing an end to the 19-year-old conflict through a comprehensive and inclusive political solution.
Foreign Office spokesperson Aisha Farooqui while replying to a host of questions during weekly briefing in Islamabad expressed the hope that the U.S.-Taliban Peace Agreement will lead to Intra-Afghan negotiations.
She said following the signing of the US-Taliban Peace Agreement, the Afghan peace process has gained momentum, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Spokesperson said we hope that the Afghan leaders would work together for the ultimate aim of peace and reconciliation.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020