Pakistan will continue efforts to facilitate Afghanistan peace and reconciliation process: FO
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan says it will continue efforts to facilitate the Afghanistan peace and reconciliation process for bringing an end to the 19-year-old conflict through a comprehensive and inclusive political solution.
Foreign Office spokesperson Aisha Farooqui while replying to a host of questions during weekly briefing in Islamabad expressed the hope that the U.S.-Taliban Peace Agreement will lead to Intra-Afghan negotiations.
She said following the signing of the US-Taliban Peace Agreement, the Afghan peace process has gained momentum, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Spokesperson said we hope that the Afghan leaders would work together for the ultimate aim of peace and reconciliation.
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 11, Karachi Kings bat first against Lahore Qalandars – ...06:58 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Abdul Sattar Edhi remembered on 93rd birth anniversary06:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Alhamra events resume with a grand-scale singing contest as COVID-19 ...06:19 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021