Dr Mooed Yusuf appointed as special assistant to PM on national security
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday appointed Dr Mooed Yusuf as his special assistant on national security division and strategic policy planning, a notification issued by the Cabinet Division said.
The newly appointed special assistant to prime minister will hold the status of minister of state.
Yusuf is the associate vice president of the Asia centre at the US Institute of Peace in Washington DC.
In October, the renowned author and expert in international affairs had assumed the charge as Strategic Policy Planning Cell (SPPC) chairman under the National Security Division (NSD).
On September 26, Dr Moeed Yusuf was appointed as SPPC chairman.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020