PSX takes nosedive, plunges record 991pts
The stocks recorded the highest trading level of 50339.93 points and lowest level of 48836.50 points, with the volume of over 184,148,610 shares and value of Rs 14,708,210,564. As many as 402 companies were active; of which 76 advanced, 315 declined and 11 remained unchanged.
Sui South Gas was the volume leader with 54,761,500 shares. It was followed by Aishar Steel Mills with 19,493,500 shares, and TRG Pak Ltd with 17,061,000 shares.
The top three gainers were Unilever Foods with price per share of Rs 6,000, Thal Ind. Corp. XD with price per share of 554.98 and Colgate Palmolive share of Rs 1730.
The top three losers were Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 4264.63, Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 2490.67 and Mari Petroleum per share of Rs 1332.75.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-09-Updated 10:00 ...09:32 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Pakistan registers 3,785 new Covid-19 cases, 118 deaths in 24 hours09:12 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 09 May 202108:59 AM | 9 May, 2021
- A successful story of young Emirati chef - Ahmed Darweesh01:16 AM | 9 May, 2021
- PM Imran and Pakistani delegation pay respects at Masjid-e-Nabwi12:00 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021