Pakistani soldier hit by terrorists succumbs to injures
According to a statement issued by Inter Services Public Relations, a soldier named Waqas was performing duty at a border post when he received injuries during firing by terrorists.
The soldier’s funeral prayers were offered at the Corps Headquarters Peshawar, the ISPR stated.
According to a statement, terrorists were resorting to fire from across the border, taking advantage of weak border control on the Afghanistan side. There is a requirement to check terrorists' movement on the Afghan side of the border, added the statement.
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's unflinching support to Palestinians ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021