Hair To Help - Because They Can't Fight It Alone
Their core purpose is to provide real-hair wigs to underprivileged patients suffering from Alopecia (hair loss) due to chemotherapy for cancer. Their main target is unprivileged children suffering from cancer.
Till now, they've provided wigs to many patients particularly baby girls and women all over Pakistan.
Real-hair wigs cost 15,000 PKR in the market, but Hair to Help provides them free-of-cost. Real hair is best for wigs as they do not cause allergic reactions and are long-lasting and durable.
Every year, Hair To Help arranges an event, the Hair Donation Drive, in Karachi, Pakistan, in which, donors gather and donate their hair for the cause.
The cash donation collected during the process is used for the making of wigs, treatment of genuine cases and education of needy children (at Aghaaz school, Karachi).
This year they are said to be holding their hair donation drive at DotZero hall in Karachi on 6th Aug 2016 (11 am to 3 pm).
Their page: https://m.facebook.com/hairtohelpfanpage/
Their website: http://www.hairtohelppakistan.com
Their Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/hairtohelppk
Their donation helpline: 0331-3098333
- Karachi stats show 36pc spike in rape cases in 2020 – 7 years high11:31 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Taliban hails US troop drawdown from Afghanistan10:29 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- ATC sentences student to death for 'killing professor over anti-Islam ...10:02 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021