Uzbekistan's Security Services chairman calls on Pakistan Army chief at GHQ
RAWALPINDI – The chairman of Uzbekistan's Security Services, Lt-Gen Azizov Abdusalom Abdumavlonovich called on Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi on Tuesday.
During the meeting matters of mutual and professional interest with special emphasis on defence and security collaboration between both countries and overall regional security situation were discussed.
Both sides agreed to further optimize military to military ties particularly in training and counter-terrorism domain. The Chairman of the State Security Services expressed his appreciation for Pakistan Army’s professionalism and efforts towards regional stability.=DNA
They agreed to enhance military level contacts and trainings besides undertaking joint steps for eradication of terrorism.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020