Mustafa Kamal tenders apology after NAB threatens legal action
KARACHI - Pakistan Sarzameen Party Chairman, Syed Mustafa Kamal tendered an apology to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) after the latter threatened to initiate legal proceedings.
The National Accountability Bureau had decided to send a legal notice to former Mayor for using 'filthy, baseless and derogatory' words against the anti-graft watchdog in his recent media talk.
A spokesman said NAB has asked Mustafa Kamal to tender an apology for using filthy language or face a lawsuit for failure to apologize.
The anti-graft body said that the filthy language used by PSP leader was an attempt to damage its reputation and the bureau strongly condemned such attempts.
Mustafa Kamal secures protective bail in Karachi ... 08:40 PM | 26 Jul, 2019
KARACHI - The Sindh High Court (SHC) granted protective bail to Pak Saarzameen Party (PSP) leader Mustafa Kamal against ...
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019