Mustafa Kamal tenders apology after NAB threatens legal action
KARACHI - Pakistan Sarzameen Party Chairman, Syed Mustafa Kamal tendered an apology to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) after the latter threatened to initiate legal proceedings.
The National Accountability Bureau had decided to send a legal notice to former Mayor for using 'filthy, baseless and derogatory' words against the anti-graft watchdog in his recent media talk.
A spokesman said NAB has asked Mustafa Kamal to tender an apology for using filthy language or face a lawsuit for failure to apologize.
The anti-graft body said that the filthy language used by PSP leader was an attempt to damage its reputation and the bureau strongly condemned such attempts.
Mustafa Kamal secures protective bail in Karachi ... 08:40 PM | 26 Jul, 2019
KARACHI - The Sindh High Court (SHC) granted protective bail to Pak Saarzameen Party (PSP) leader Mustafa Kamal against ...
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020