ACCA applauds toppers and new members
These were the students who had performed on top of the class in the ACCA and Foundation Diploma papers.
The customary ceremony is part of ACCA’s global tradition to welcome their new members and reward the high achievers.
“We are very excited to celebrate this event and commemorate among the CFOs, Accountants, and Finance Experts of the future,” said Helen Brand, Chief Executive of ACCA, while addressing the ceremony via video message.
“Pakistan is a very talent rich country, when it comes to the finance industry that is on a global rise,” she added.
The high achievers were also awarded and appreciated for their accomplishments by Sajeed Aslam, the head of ACCA in Pakistan. The highlight of the event was new members donning their ACCA lapel pins proudly at the event.
The ceremony was held in Karachi and Lahore respectively and will take place in Islamabad on 1st of April 2016 at the Serena Hotel.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants, which aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
With 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries, ACCA is helping to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers.
- Forbes ‘Next 1000 List’ honours Pakistan’s Mariam Nusrat03:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021