ACCA applauds toppers and new members
These were the students who had performed on top of the class in the ACCA and Foundation Diploma papers.
The customary ceremony is part of ACCA’s global tradition to welcome their new members and reward the high achievers.
“We are very excited to celebrate this event and commemorate among the CFOs, Accountants, and Finance Experts of the future,” said Helen Brand, Chief Executive of ACCA, while addressing the ceremony via video message.
“Pakistan is a very talent rich country, when it comes to the finance industry that is on a global rise,” she added.
The high achievers were also awarded and appreciated for their accomplishments by Sajeed Aslam, the head of ACCA in Pakistan. The highlight of the event was new members donning their ACCA lapel pins proudly at the event.
The ceremony was held in Karachi and Lahore respectively and will take place in Islamabad on 1st of April 2016 at the Serena Hotel.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants, which aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
With 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries, ACCA is helping to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021