Mobile service suspension in Islamabad causes Rs. 500 million loss
Mobile services were remain suspended fourth day on Wednesday in parts of Islamabad.
According to sources, cellular companies and business community faced a loss of as much as Rs. 500 million since last four days due to suspension of cellular services thanked to Dharan in heart of Islamabad.
Phone service in selected parts of Islamabad/Rawalpindi is being shut down in intervals on directions from Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
PTA has said that such service closure instructions are forwarded to operators as received from Interior Ministry based on security situation in the capital.
Mobile phone service was shut down in troubled areas of Islamabad to avoid any unwanted situation.
- 22-year-old student shot dead by Balochistan’s Eagle Squad in Quetta11:26 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Complete lockdown in Islamabad from May 7, announces DC Shafqaat10:37 PM | 6 May, 2021
- #CSS2020: Shazia Ishaq becomes first PSP officer from Chitral09:38 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021