Mobile service suspension in Islamabad causes Rs. 500 million loss
Mobile services were remain suspended fourth day on Wednesday in parts of Islamabad.
According to sources, cellular companies and business community faced a loss of as much as Rs. 500 million since last four days due to suspension of cellular services thanked to Dharan in heart of Islamabad.
Phone service in selected parts of Islamabad/Rawalpindi is being shut down in intervals on directions from Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
PTA has said that such service closure instructions are forwarded to operators as received from Interior Ministry based on security situation in the capital.
Mobile phone service was shut down in troubled areas of Islamabad to avoid any unwanted situation.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021