Customs court rejects plea for inquiry in Ayyan’s case
The Custom's counsel Aun Muhammad had asked the court that according to Custom Act 2010 amount earned through illegal means falls under Money laundering Act, requesting the court to order an inquiry against Ayyan under the Act.
After hearing arguments from both sides, the court rejected the Custom counsel's application.
The court on March 24 had reserved the judgment.
Ayyan Ali was arrested by Custom officials on March 14 last year from Benazir Bhutto International Airport and $ 508,000 were recovered from her.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021