Increase petrol prices by Rs8, OGRA suggests outgoing PML-N govt
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has proposed an increase in the price of Petrol by Rs8.37 per litre while an increase of Rs12.5 per litre in diesel prices is recommended.
Moreover, the authority also recommended an increase of Rs8.30 and Rs11.65 in kerosene oil and diesel oil, respectively.
The PML-N government will complete its stint on May 31st and OGRA's summary is the last one to be approved or rejected by the government.
Chances are high that the embattled PML-N might not take any decision on the summary and leave it to the interim set up to make the 'unpopular' decision of increasing the prices.
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Nepalese expedition team calls on Pakistan ...05:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces to increase electricity tariff by Rs1.95/Unit05:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Maya Ali thanks fans as she hits 5 million Instagram followers03:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021