Pakistan to carry forward gains of war on terror for enduring peace: COAS Bajwa
According to the ISPR, Gen Qamar visited Quetta on Wednesday wherein he addressed officers and faculty of Command and Staff College.
General Bajwa said the country, through great sacrifices of security forces and the nation, is on a positive trajectory of peace and stability.
“The job is not completed yet and we have to carry forward the gains [of war against terrorism] towards enduring peace,” the military’s media wing quoted COAS as saying.
Acknowledging and hailing contributions and performance of young officers in the operations, Gen Bajwa advised them to continue excelling in the profession.
Later, ISPR added, COAS visited Headquarters Southern Command where he was briefed about the progress of border fencing along the Balochistan portion of Pak-Afghan border, Quetta Safe City Project and ‘Khushal Balochistan’ initiative.
General Bajwa expressed his satisfaction on the socio-economic progress and security initiatives.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020