Exchange date for all old design 10, 50, 100, 1000 notes expires today
The State Bank has warned the general public that all old design banknotes will cease to be legal tender from Thursday (December 1) and must be exchanged in time.
"All the commercial and microfinance banks are accepting the old design banknotes to exchange them with new design banknotes and coins of all denominations," SBP has said in a notification.
However, SBP BSC Field Offices will continue to accept the old design banknotes from general public up to December 31, 2021.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020