Dar reviews Pakistan Microfinance Investment Company proposal
Briefing the meeting, Secretary Finance Dr. Waqar Masood Khan said that Pakistan’s micro financing needs will grow manifold by 2018 from the current 18 billion rupees.
He said that UK's Department for International Development in collaboration with German Government-owned bank KFW is offering to contribute financial resources for microfinance operations.
The Minister directed Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) to thoroughly examine all the details of the proposal and come up with concrete recommendations in this regard.
- Imran Khan arrives at Nur Khan air base in a private plane for ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- vivo Y35 launched in Pakistan — price, specification, camera02:19 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Watch — Pakistan’s new CJCSC Gen Sahir Shamshad Mirza wins hearts ...01:42 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Hassan Ahmed reacts to wife Sunita Marshal's remarks from latest ...11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022