Islamabad High Court takes action against ex-PM’s media advisor
Khurram is accused of getting Rs 6 billion through fraud in LPG.
According to details, two-member bench of Islamabad High Court including Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui and Athar Minallah heard the bail request of Khurram Rasool on Monday.
Khurram’s lawyer told Court that he (Khurram) is willing to pay back the entire amount he gained through fraud while court ordered Khurram to give schedule of giving back all the money within 14 days.
- Former US envoy Dr Asad Majeed appointed foreign secretary03:02 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'A tragedy': For the first time, Rabi Pirzada talks about her leaked ...02:22 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz approves early retirement of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed01:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Election process and football activities making rapid progress in ...01:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill shares romantic photos with Vicky Kaushal09:22 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022