No change in Petrolium prices, says Ishaq Dar
Talking to newsmen, the minister clarified that there would be no change in the prices across the country.
Moreover, the Dar maintained that prices of petroleum products would be reviewed fortnightly.
The summary by Oil and Gas regulatory Authority proposed a reduction of Rs.2.60/litre in Petrol prices, Rs 3.46/litre in high-speed diesel, Rs 3/litre in Kerosine Oil, Rs 2.80/litre in light diesel whereas the price of high octane petrol was expected to decrease by Rs 4.50/litre.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021