PIA rejects VVIP culture with 'No Protocol No Seat Blocking' sign
The national flag carrier on Friday tweeted that all the passengers are equally important hence no protocol or seat blocking will be exercised by the authority.
The announcement comes weeks after the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s took over the reins of the country.
The party has long been campaigning against unnecessary protocol of government functionaries and calling for a new Pakistan which gives equal.
People on social media praise the step taken by the airline.
Great initiative! Well done PIA.
— Ak (@anaskhan560) August 31, 2018
Good to see PIA announcement but so much late. New government should take immediate and hard measures to reconstruct this trade mark organisation.all world earn from their airlines but R we alive to see loss of Pakistan.
— Mian Farakh (@MianFarakh) August 31, 2018
Great done Pakistan International Airlines..
— Hassam Irshad Siddiqui (@irshad_hassam) August 31, 2018
Welcome to Naya Pakistan
— Wajih Sani (@SaniWajih) August 31, 2018
- LIVE: Imran Khan arrives in Islamabad to address participants in ...02:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022