PIA rejects VVIP culture with 'No Protocol No Seat Blocking' sign
The national flag carrier on Friday tweeted that all the passengers are equally important hence no protocol or seat blocking will be exercised by the authority.
The announcement comes weeks after the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s took over the reins of the country.
The party has long been campaigning against unnecessary protocol of government functionaries and calling for a new Pakistan which gives equal.
People on social media praise the step taken by the airline.
Great initiative! Well done PIA.
— Ak (@anaskhan560) August 31, 2018
Good to see PIA announcement but so much late. New government should take immediate and hard measures to reconstruct this trade mark organisation.all world earn from their airlines but R we alive to see loss of Pakistan.
— Mian Farakh (@MianFarakh) August 31, 2018
Great done Pakistan International Airlines..
— Hassam Irshad Siddiqui (@irshad_hassam) August 31, 2018
Welcome to Naya Pakistan
— Wajih Sani (@SaniWajih) August 31, 2018
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021