Orders for removal of barriers outside Bilawal House
The orders came from party’s co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari after the paramilitary Rangers initiated a crackdown along with police and Karachi Metropolitan Corporation for remal of unnessary and unlawful barricades in Karachi’s central district.
“Despite security threats, we are removing the barriers in front of Bilawal House,” party’s vice-chairperson Sherry Rehman, adding, “Necessary directives have been issued to the Sindh chief minister, Qaim Ali Shah."
Between 2008 and 2013, the then president, Asif Ali Zardari had been using Bilawal House as his camp office.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021