Honda launches BR-V with manual transmission in Pakistan
The new Honda Atlas's BR-V is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission assembly powered by a 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine, which produces 88 Kilowatts @ 6,600 rpm and 145 N-m torque @ 4,600 rpm.
The new variant also features key-less entry, ABS (anti-lock braking system) brakes, driver side SRS airbag, Roof Trail and many other features.
Previously, Honda BR-V was available with the CVT transmission only. However, Honda Atlas is rolling out manual variant to make it conducive to terrain and to enhance the off-road experience which would be exciting with 201 mm height.
The introductory price of the new manual variant is PKR 2,099,000.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020